Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Original Version of "Seven Oceans"


Johnny Neon - This is a special version of Seven Oceans... It was the last song I wrote while living in Europe, and traveling ever-constantly to and from the US and Asia (11 years worth 100+X). It is a semi-acoustic version with Tony Ventouris playing a solo I wrote on keyboards exactly as I wrote it, (which is impossible to do on a normal guitar). Tony has his own endorsement, and a very special guitar with seven octaves. If you play guitar, try to play along, you will find that "mid solo" you can't follow him anymore because it goes to high :o) .

Another very cool part of the history involving Seven Oceans, is that the second version (more Rush-like) is my new album, and the song shall appear at #7 on every album I do from now on (in a different style). I intend to share with my fans, and friends, the ability to transcend any style of song to any other style so desired. A great tune, with a really commercial feel to it, and the version for American Dream Part II is.... Big Band :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment